Species Name: Cowardus Rapisticus
In the immortal words of The Big Lebowski‘s Walter Sobchek, “Eight year olds dude.” Or in Roman Polanski’s case, a thirteen year old. It’s pretty shocking that this asshole has been allowed to go about his life, gallivanting around Europe instead of taking his punishment like a man. Well, Roman, looks like your time of raping children are over.
Roman Polanski may be one of the greatest film directors of our time, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s a child molesting, justice fleeing, fuckhole. This guy is about to get exactly what he’s had coming to him. If only a scumbag like Polanski would never have existed to begin with. One less pervert to worry about. In fact, lets imagine Roman was never around to stick his little Pianist in holes that it didn’t belong.
In a world where Roman Polanski wasn’t around to diddle kids:
- Whenever you see a windowless van, you won’t have to wonder if it belongs to Roman Polanski.
- Sharon Tate might still be alive, if her husband had been at home taking care of his 8 1/2 month pregnant wife, instead of “working” in London.
- We’d be without such film classics as Chinatown, Rosemary’s Baby, and The Pianist. True, this would be sad, but not as sad as having a baby rapist walking free.
- Jack Nicholson would no better then to lend his house out to a friend for a “photo shoot.” Although he was probably too high at the time to really care.
- People who realize that surviving the Holocaust and having your wife murdered, does not give you carte blanche to do whatever you want.
- Hollywood wouldn’t have to be forced to defend their support of a convicted child molester, citing that despite his flaws, he’s still an amazing artist.
- Michael Jackson and the Catholic Church would’ve been without Roman Polanski to take some of the heat off of their own child molestation scandals.
- “Expressing yourself as an artist” will not be a valid excuse for committing any sort of crime.
I find it kind of sickening that people that I admire like Martin Scorcese, Ethan Coen and David Lynch have come to Polanski’s defense, claiming his recent arrest to be a “terrible situation.” Are you fucking kidding me? The guy admittedly raped a child, was convicted and then fled the fucking country to avoid going to prison. Do you people realize how stupid you sound supporting this guy just because you think he’s such an amazing artist? Polanski deserves to spend the rest of his pathetic life, rotting away in a jail cell instead of being admired as a film making god by the Hollywood community. The irony of the whole situation is that one of the more outspoken celebrities in favor of Polanski being extradited and facing trial, is the great sexual harasser himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger. There aren’t many times that I find myself agreeing with the Governator, but on this issue, I wholeheartedly agree that this scumbag should be treated like every other pervert.
However, Polanski is rich, and will most likely settle to avoid jail time, because that seems to be the celebrity way. He’ll then be able to return to his home in France, where he can go back to restocking his basement dungeon with nubile pre-teens to have his way with to his hearts content.
But one has to have dreams right?
***PLEASE NOTE: Please refrain from commenting on this post if you are:
a) In support of molesting/raping children/adults.
b) Unable to comprehend what satire is.
c) Devoid of any sort of a sense of humor.